Tel.: +7 (812) 331-96-20
Our company has many years of experience in reconstruction and building new metallurgical production facilities, taking part in almost every processing steps: from raw materials preparation, cast-iron production, and steel making to rolling production.
At sinter production plant the company has installed APCS of material transportation lines, continuous conveyor weighing of materials, electric drives and conveyors automation control, instruments and controls of hoppers, gate valves and other mechanisms.
The company has sheer experience of creating complex solutions for automation of blast furnace production (6 furnaces have been renovated on turn-key basis), starting from feed supply line (APCS of conveyors, screening machines, weighing hoppers) to upper loading control (skip hoists, revolving charge distributors, probes) and old type and Kalugin air heating systems. All programs and displays, totally manufactured by specialists of our company, have been installed and operate successfully.
In steel making (converter) production our company also has sheer experience of renovation of different mechanisms operating in extreme conditions:
drives of mixers in cast iron pouring section;
drives of cast iron, steel and slag transfer cars;
charging cranes with loading capacity 500/100 t;
drives of converters (450 t);
drives of oxygen lances;
system of high voltage smooth start of oxygen compressors, including excitation system of synchronous motors 20 MW;
mechanisms of vertical feed supply line (conveyor, vibrating feeders, weighing hoppers, furnaces, etc.);
APCS of pump stations;
Modernization (retrofit) of complete switch-gears 6-10 kV and supply of complete transformer substations with switch-gear 0.4 kV.
For converter production of Severstal OJSC specialists of our company have performed complex project “Plavka” APCS.
For rolling production the company has performed many projects of rolling mills (main drives of roughing and finishing stands of mill 2000 and reverse stand of plate mill 5000, drives of coiling machines and rolling conveyors) and different auxiliary mechanisms:
cross cutting machines;
doubled side shears;
of interstand cooling with high pressure pumping;
of automatic accounting and weighing of metal;
of excitation of synchronous machines;
of power supply – complete transformer substation 0.4 kV.
1. More than 400 projects in metallurgy
2. Renovation of 6 furnaces on turn-key basis
3. In-house patented developments
4. Renovation of rolling mills 5000 and 2000
Facility: Severstal OJSC, Cherepovets − Cherepovets Steel Mill. Steel industry. Electrical steel melting workshop.
A new deovalizator (a device for adjusting the oval pipe ends) was installed at Izhora Pipe Mill.
Facility: Severstal OJSC, Izhora Pipe Mill
Automation and power supply of blast furnace in cooperation with PAUL WURTH
Facility: ArcelorMittal Temirtau JSC
Facility: Volzhsky pipe factory OJSC
SPbEC focuses on automation and power supply of open and underground mining works and concentration processes.
Our company has performed and implemented different large projects for underground ore mines and concentration plants of such companies as: OJSC AK ALROSA, OJSC MMC Norilsk Nickel, Mikhailovsky GOK, South Coal Company Ltd, Korshunovsky GOK, SDICXinjiEnergyCo. Ltd. (China, KuZiDong mine) etc. concerning automation of local units, automated dispatch systems at different complexes of facilities.
Being involved in operations of mining industry for almost 20 years, SPbEC has gained huge experience and thoroughly studied specifications of industry processes, learned to understand demands of each certain plant; all that allows our specialists to provide customer with complex solutions which include full cycle of engineering services:
· Survey of facilities, collection of initial data and development of ToR
· Design of APCS
· Package supply of equipment
· Development of software
· Supervised installation and commissioning
· General contracting
· Electrical installation and commissioning works
· Training of users' personnel
· Maintenance and post-warranty service
Since 2011 our holding company includes a separate structure, SPbEC-Mining, that performs design and engineering activity intended to ensure safety of underground mines and ore mines.
1. Significant economic and ecological impact due to automated control of process parameters
2. Complex solutions
3. Self-design products
For additional information please refer to - www.spbec-mining.ru
Facility: Kola MMC OJSC, Severny-Glubokiy mine, 320 m level, Zapolyarny town
Customer: Kola MMC OJSC
OJSC AK ALROSA, Aykhal, Mirny,Yakutia
Customer: AK Alrosa
Customer: Severalmaz OJSC
Customer: AK ALROSA
Capital construction object “Mir” Minery
Customer: AK ALROSA
Complex solutions for electrical supply and automation of technological processes in the new construction, reconstruction and modernization of energy complex enterprises.
- Improving the power supply reliability systems of the object
- Automated process control and dispatch systems
- Automated utility metering systems
- Plant own power output systems
- 220-110-35-10-6-0.4 kV complete power conversion and distribution units
- Low-voltage (0.4,0.63 kV) and high-voltage (6,10kV) automated drive systems based on state-of-the-art frequency converters and soft starters
-Synchronous motor and generator excitation Systems
SPBEC works actively on solutions in the field of resource saving, upgrading and modernization of power industry facilities as well as housing and utilities sector facilities.
The company offers its customers complex
turnkey solutions that include following stages:
1. On-site inspection
2. Development of technical assignment and project feasibility study
3. Detailed designing
4. Complete detailed engineering
5. Manufacturing and supply of equipment
6. Construction and installation works, supervision
7. Commissioning works and operation start-up
8. Personnel training
9. Warranty and post-warranty maintenance
10. Continuous technical support and consulting
The ways of energy saving in the main and auxiliary productions of industrial enterprises and in housing and utilities sector as well are connected with modernization of main processes, wide application of energy saving equipment (soft starters, variable frequency drives, smart lighting systems etc.) and development of
rational power resources consumption modes. In our systems we use instrumentation by leading
Russian and western vendors as well as owndeveloped hardware and software. At that, our systems allow to meter not only power, but also any other types of utilities.
Reconstruction and modernization of power industry enterprises:
- Modernization of cooling towers with increase of economic efficiency and general operation reliability;
- Complex reconstruction of HPP dewatering systems with replacement of pump equipment and shut-off valves and implementation of automatic control system for dewatering, with integration into station ACS;
- Reconstruction of process water supply systems with complete replacement of equipment, implementation of automatic control system for generating plant units and nodes cooling, with integration into station ACS;
- Reconstruction of process air supply systems for power sector facilities;
- Detailed designing, installation of fire systems, including fire alarm, fire extinguishing, smoke
The company has own warehouse and developed logistic connections that allow to provide justin-
time (JIT) shipment deliveries without any limitations on shipment volumes to any sites including extremely remote areas like Norilsk industrial district, power facilities of Kamchatka, Sakhalin, Yakutiya and other hardly accessible areas.
SPBEC specialists are experienced in implementation of complex engineering solutions and have all necessary skills for preparation, organization and execution of construction and installation works in Extreme North and hardly accessible areas at limited work time in terms of polar summer.
We have own qualified specialists and partner connections as well, that allow to perform complete set of construction and installation works, including those that are not of our main activity.
Development of own-generating power:
- wind, water, sun (light) and geothermal power; Utilization of synthetic biofuels:
- biogas, liquid synthetic biofuels (biodiesel, biogasoline), biochar, wood pellets and briquettes;
Utilization of temperature drop between the layers of water or hard rock (heat pumps).
- pit coals: increase of power efficiency of brown and black coals of poor quality by their enrichment and heat treatment, use of coal-water mixtures (emulsions) for combustion;
- heavy fuel: oil refining bottom fractions -combustion as water emulsions;
- liquid synthetic fuel based on coal or combustible shales;
-associated petroleum gas or gas condensate etc.
Increase of reliability and efficiency of existing power sector:
1. Solutions on rational power consumption (soft starters, variable frequency drives, smart lighting systems, reactive power compensation etc.).
2. Usage of heat recovery systems for off-gas and cooling liquids e.g. based on materials boiling at lower temperatures.
3. Increase of averaged real efficiency factor of heat engines during operation by providing rated operation modes or modes close to them.
4. Reduction of power consumption by reducing heat, hydraulic and aerodynamic loss in main pipelines.
5. Reduction of demand in power systems’ operation as the result of reduction of pumped mediums’ flow rate.
6. Usage of high-efficient equipment for heating industrial and housing rooms that allows to control power generation or heat power transmission individually depending on customer’s requirements (heating from
infrared radiators (gas radiant heating), modular boiler houses, automatically controlled heating stations etc.).
7. Usage of local climate control system based on modular vortex tubes that operate using compressed air and allow to vary air temperature from -120 С° to +120 С° for cooling or heating electronic and/or electric
cabinets, individual workplaces, working tools, as well as mediums, materials and parts in various fields of industry.
Complete power conversion and distribution units
The following complete power conversion and distribution units of 220-110-35-10-6-0.4kV are designed and manufactured by SPBEC:
- Complete modular container-type transformer substations;
- Control and power distribution cabinets;
- Complete switchgears, unilateral maintenance switchgears;
- Diagnostic equipment.
SPBEC manufactures own-production-based electrotechnical equipment (power distribution boards, drive cabinets, excitation systems, control panels, automation and PLC cabinets etc.).
SPbEC offers complex solutions on power supply and automation of processes during new building, reconstruction and renovation of paper making productions, including
- paper making machines;
- card board making machines;
- drying machines;
- mass preparation sections;
- transportation and packing lines;
- soda-regenerating water heater, power boilers, pump stations;
- water preparation systems;
- lime causticization and reburning systems;
- air exchange systems, etc.
Energy saving and automation tasks performed by SPbEC at pulp and paper making facilities:
- execution of pre-design investigations
- design (basic, detailed)
- furnishing and manufacturing of equipment
- installation works
- personnel training
- maintenance service
- supply of spare parts
1. Electric drive
· Multimotor drive of paper making machines, card board making machines, drying machines and rewinders
· complete switch gears 10/6/0.69/0.4 kV
· complete variable frequency converters
· smooth start devices
· electric motors excitation system
SPBEC includes powerful group of specialists involved in implementation of controlled electric drive systems in different industry fields. Over the years of operation the company has executed more than 400 projects for the installation and upgrading of various systems of automated electric drive.
Upgrading of paper making machine electric drive automated control system allows to gain:
- increase of operating velocity,
- increase of operating reliability,
- implementation of modern methods of electric drive system operation visualization, diagnostics and archivation of parameters.
2. Control systems
· automated process control systems(DCS)
· quality control systems (QCS)
· dispatch systems
Upgrading of control system is a crucial task at pulp and paper making facilities. It helps to hit the following targets:
- increase of product quality;
- provision of continuous operation of equipment;
- reduction of operating expenses;
- presence of diagnostics;
- provision of possibility of integration with information system of the facility.
3. Power supply to industrial facilities
· power supply systems 110/35/10/6/0.4 kV
· generators and electric motors excitation systems
Our company manufactures modern digital quick-response excitation systems, intended for installation at synchronous generators and motors.
Advantages of use of excitation systems in pulp and paper making industry:
- decrease of number of unscheduled stops of power plants;
- increase of operational reliability of equipment;
- decrease of requirements for level of technical competence of duty shifts due to simplicity of systems control and switch-on;
- possibility to perform remote control in APCS mode.
Ilim Group OJSC branch in Koryazhma, cardboard and paper production
Facility: Nicol-Pack Factory Ltd. for Papcel a.s.
Notice: Due to reconstruction, quality was improved and output products range was expanded, production capacity of the factory was increased up to 120 thousand tons of final products per year.
Oil and Gas
The company has been successfully operating in the industrial automation market since 1995.
Over the years of work, considerable experience has been accumulated in the introduction of
equipment and automation systems in the oil & gas & chemical industries.
- Automatic systems of power consumption monitoring and accounting (ASCMA)
- Electricity supply systems for companies
- In-house power generation systems for companies
- 220-110-35-10-6-0.4 kV complete power conversion and distribution units
- Low voltage (0.4 kV, 0,63 kV) and high voltage (6 kV, 10 kV) automated drive systems based on state-of-the-art frequency converters and soft starters
- Synchronous motor and generator excitation systems
Over the years of work, considerable experience has been accumulated in the introduction of equipment and automation systems in the oil & gas & chemical industries.
- Purchase, delivery and storage of construction materials
- Provision of construction machines, power supply and communication
- Organization of on-site cooperation
- Construction and installation works
- Monitoring of regulation, budget and project date observation
- Arrangement of acceptance committee
Supply and installation of process equipment by leading manufacturers
Service maintenance, modernization, technical support
MOST OF THE PROJECTS ARE COMPLEX:
More than 150 projects in oil & gas & chemicals at various enterpr
SPBEC specialists completed projects for the following oil & gas facilities:
- oil & gas extraction (offshore and fixeddrilling rigs, oil wells, pump stations, process pumps)
- storage and transportation of gas, oil and crude products (gas pipelines, oil pipelines, crude product loading units)
- oil & gas processing (compressors, cooler fans)
- power supply and heat supply facilities for production field, switchgears (condensing stations, compressor stations, diesel power stations, complete modular power stations, boiler houses, substations etc.)
Works in chemical industry on the facilities for:
- extraction of raw materials (power supply of mines, unloading units for mineral fertilizers, grinding and delivery units, water-ring vacuum pump and others)
- production and separation of mineral fertilizers (mill and floatation section, submersible granulation lines, mill motors etc.)
- production of polymeric materials (production of paints and lacquers, continuous handling systems, free sulfur and synthetic ethanol production plants, LHG transshipment units etc.)
Customer: Gazpromneft-Hantos Ltd.
Construction is one of higher priority development directions of our company; it allows to implement accumulated experience and potential of SPbEC.
Construction department provides the following set of services:
Design and survey works
Master contract and construction
Technical customer’s function performance
Predevelopment and commissioning
Guarantee and service maintenance of facilities
Design and survey works:
This type of services means complex of works for engineering survey, development of feasibility study for construction, preparation of project and operating documentation, compilation of estimate documentation for construction (new construction, expansion, reconstruction, technical upgrading) of facilities, buildings, structures. Survey works is a set of technical and economical surveys at construction area.
Design and survey works include:
Pre-design investigation of facilities
Development of all sections of design and work documentation
Project approval and expertise
Arrangement of bidding processes for contracting
General contracting means imposition of risks concerning design, fulfillment of terms and costs of all turn-key works at facility on general contractor. This scheme is attractive for the investor, as it presumes direct contact with one company, that ensures solution of all issues arising inevitably during design, construction, installation and commissioning works within the project. Thus, general contracting allows to reduce significantly costs of the investor.
General contracting includes:
Purchase, delivery and storage of construction materials
Provision with construction machinery, electric power and communication
Arrangement of cooperation at construction site
Construction and installation works
Supervision of observance of standards, budget and terms
Conduction of acceptance committee
Functions of engineering company:
Decisions approval with authorities
Obtaining of technical specifications for connection to utilities
Settling of relations with neighbors
Obtaining of work documentation
Preparation for construction
We use modern technologies of design and construction.
SPbEC is a company that executes projects on turn-key basis, starting from the idea to its final implementation and service.
Projects management is performed using MS Project CRM programs, integrated in one network between offices of the company.
Design works are performed using up-to-date means for design and creation of 3D models of facilities, such as: StruCAD, Autodesk, Inventor 11, AutoCAD, AdvanceSteel for calculation SCAD, AnSYS.
Construction and installation works are performed by highly qualified professionals with use of hi-tech equipment.
In addition, we ensure comprehensive supply chain of our own and side construction projects:
Supply of ferrous metals according to available grades;
Supply of Russian (MMK, NLMK), as well as foreign (CORUS) rolled metal products;
Supply of process equipment in case of construction of industrial facilities;
Assembly and supply of windows, doors, stained glass, and ventilated facades sets;
Furnishing of construction facilities with consumables, raw materials, equipment, construction camps on turn-key basis, etc.;
Assembly and supply of roofing systems to construction facility;
Procurement of finishing materials, blasting equipment for paint removal from metal structures;
Furnishing of construction materials with load lifting and special-purpose machines (cranes, loaders, special-purpose machinery, fork lifts, etc.)
The single line sawmill on the basis of chipper-canter circular profiling line Megaline 3PKA produced by SAB. In the sawmill building there is SAB palletizer for center boards, BSA-N50-GOST boards grade line, administrative and auxiliary integrated premises. Facility: Velskiy Woodworking Plant LLC
Object: JSC Novartis Neva plant
SPbEC performs different types of works at machine manufacturing plants. Among them: development, supply, installation and commissioning of automated control system of heat generator, renovation of integrated test stands for cylinders of steam and gas turbines of ETPN-2 type, creation of automated control system of steam turbine stand.
The company is actively cooperating with Power Machines corporation, Electrosila plant, and also has implemented projects with such car factories as Volkswagen, Renault. SPbEC specialists were involved in programming of controllers for conveyor line of cars leakage tests at Audi car factory.
"The furnace meets requirements of modern heat treatment of welded joints of the most important assemblies of NPP equipment. - says Mikhail Alexandrov, Metallurgy Director of OJSC «AEM-technology» Facility: Petrozavodskmash OJSC, production site of OJSC «AEM-technology»
The company has performed the following research and development works
1) “Development of technology of safe loading and unloading of liquefied natural gas, creation of compressor complex for loading works safety system at sea terminals in arctic conditions” (“Complex-A” code) as a part of Federal Special Purpose Program: “Development of civil marine facilities” for 2009-2016.
Designed by SPBEC specialists and created as prototype model, automated nitrogen compressor complex (ANCC) is intended for implementation at sea terminals, berths, tankers and liquefied gas carriers as equipment for reception and supply of nitrogen or other inert gases to process lines to ensure their safety. ANCC includes: - screw air compressor with electric drive; - control system; - pressure, sensors of nitrogen flow and purity; - receiver for condensed air.
2) “Development of technologies for creation of sea valve turbine electric generators with capacity up to 10 MW”
Valve turbine generator is intended for operation as a part of gas turbine generator aggregates at variable purpose vessels, and at other sea and coastal facilities (recovery, refining and transportation complexes for oil and gas resources, etc.), as well as electric drive of compressors at mining vessels, coastal transloading terminals and liquefied natural gas plants.
Customer: Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Federal Special Purpose Program “Development of civil marine facilities” for 2009-2016.
The company has implemented the following operations:
- Automation and dispatch system for food processing productions.
- Automation and dispatch system for boiler houses of food processing productions
- Installation of switch boards in equipment support building (for control of asynchronous motors),
- Optimization of working area of palleting section. Renovation and transfer of existing automated tray stackers for pallets (palletizers), automation of transportation of pallets from pallet stackers to belt of automated binder.
- Construction and installation works, including earthworks for creation of LED street lighting, including highbay lighting, facade lighting, lighting of pedestrian zones at food processing plant territory
- Set of works for reconstruction and reorganization of production line at ingredients preparation section
Public utilities projects have immediate connection to energy effective solutions, construction of energy parks, disposal technologies and others.
SPbEC has experience of execution of the following works:
- Expansion of automated system of dispatch process control (ASDPC) of pump stations
- APCS of water cooling loop unit, gas analysis of aerial environment.
- APCS for hydro cyclone units. (Water intake facilities. Pump stations)
- Project works for installation of emergency power source of pumps of sewage disposal plants
- Development of design documentation for reconstruction and laying of cable tracks.
- Set of works for power supply to boiler houses, buildings and facilities
- Dispatch system of heat energy distribution in heating network process control
- Design works and supply of equipment.
For detailed information please use contact form at our website or contact our company office. Tel.: +7(812) 331-96-20
Please attach the resume file. We will contact you!
This is necessary for the normal functioning of the website. Leave the website, if you are against, that we process your personal data.