Tel.: +7 (812) 331-96-20
A unique automation package controls all operation modes and maintains heat supply throughout the heating season with little or no human intervention. “The facility is unique for the Murmansk region, few cities have such facilities,” said Roman Bulankin, Chief Power Engineer of Apatit JSC
The facility provides Koashva objects with heating and hot water and reduces the thermal load on the existing boiler of Vostochny mine.
Technical and economic parameters of the electric boiler:
Established heat capacity is 6.93 MW.
Heating boiler supply security is of first category (item 4.8, SP 89.13330.2012, Combustion boiler systems of heating generation).
The boiler room provides heat to consumers of second category of supply security.
The boiler has a closed heat balance with boiler and power circuit divided by plate heat exchangers.
The heat balance provides:
1) Supply of thermal liquid of 105-70°C for heating and hot water supply in the design mode. Maximum load for heating and hot water supply is 6.73 MW.
2) Supply of thermal liquid of 70°C for hot water supply in summer mode.
- High energy performance with about 99% efficiency of boiler
- High ecological performance by avoiding residual fuel oil
- Construction in a short time - 6 months
- Cost effectiveness provided by remote control of automation currently performed by Control Engineer of Chief Power Supervision Service and later on by Gorelektroset Control Engineer. Maintenance team is to appear at the site only when required.
- 18 technicians, 30 people of craft labor
Manager: Aleksey Babushkin