Tel.: +7 (812) 331-96-20
Customer: Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Federal Special Purpose Program “Development of civil marine facilities” for 2009-2016.
Valve turbine generator is intended for operation as a part of gas turbine generator aggregates at variable purpose vessels, and at other sea and coastal facilities (recovery, refining and transportation complexes for oil and gas resources, etc.), as well as electric drive of compressors at mining vessels, coastal transloading terminals and liquefied natural gas plants.
Long term single operation,
Long term operation in parallel with other valve turbine generators,
Long term operation in parallel with diesel generators,
Long term operation in parallel with turbine generators,
Long term operation in parallel with coastal electric power system,
Starter launch of gas turbine motor,
Electric drive of compressor units.
Main results of R&D work:
1. Performed analysis of world and Russian experience in development and application of valve gas turbine generator aggregates at vessels, sea and coastal facilities.
2. Developed engineering design for several sea valve gas turbine electric generators with capacity from 2 to 10 MW.
3. Executed feasibility study for development of several sea valve turbine generators.
4. Developed working construction documentation for prototype model of sea valve turbine generator. Manufacturing of transducer of prototype model of sea valve turbine generator.
5. Manufactured prototype model of sea valve turbine generator.
6. Tested prototype model of sea valve turbine generator.
7. Performed experimental studies of sea valve turbine generator operation in parallel with coastal electric power system.
8. Developed working construction documentation for sea valve turbine generator in the part of provision of starter launch mode and electric drive of compressor units mode.
9. Developed program and procedure for sea valve turbine generator motor operations mode tests.
10. Performed tests of sea valve turbine generator prototype in starter launch mode and in electric drive of compressor units mode with simulation of full-scale operating conditions.
Manager: Vasily Kaplin.