Supporting Boris Eifman's dance academy
EPCM system works package
Service and maitenance
Certificates and quality
Solutions for pulp and paper
Construction of substation of 110/10 KV for JSC ZAPSIBNEFTEKHIM is complete
SPBEC is in the list of national champions of Russian Federation
Welcome to the team!
Project Manager job opening
Tel.: +7 (812) 331-96-20
Construction of substation of 110/10 kV for JSC Zapsibneftekhim (SIBUR Holding) in Tobolsk
Turnkey construction of 110/10 kV substation
Providing electricity to the construction site of Russia's largest petrochemical complex
The description of the project
The new substation of 110/10 kV constructed turnkey for JSC Zapsibneftekhim (SIBUR Holding) by experts of SPBEC was started in August 2016.
The substation is constructed for electricity supply of a building site of JSC Zapsibneftekhim which will become the largest modern petrochemical complex in Russia.
Implementation of the project is aimed at the development of deep processing of considerable volumes of by-products of oil and gas production of Western Siberia, including associated oil gas, and import substitution of the polymers which are most demanded in the Russian market.
1. Development of working documentation on design of substation 110/10 kV with the feeding high voltage lines of 110 kV
2. Supply of equipment, materials, spare parts for substation 110/10 of kV and the feeding high voltage lines of 110 kV, spare parts for commissioning
3. Construction, installation works on two-transformer substation 110/10 of kV with the feeding high voltage lines of 110 kV of 2 chains
4. Carrying out commissioning on substation110/10 of kV and the feeding high voltage lines of 110 kV
5. Obtaining permission to commissioning in bodies of Rostekhnadzor
Manager: Aleksander Kvitnitsky