Tel.: +7 (812) 331-96-20
Responsible for project management in the field of industrial automation, energy-saving technologies and heat engineering, as well as the construction of small and large industrial facilities, from the start (getting the project) to the end (“turn-key” facility commissioning).
- Organization of negotiations with the customer, pre-design,
- Preparation of technical and commercial offers, participation in tenders,
- Budgeting of the project,
- Coordination of design documentation,
- Team building and management of work progress,
- Search for subcontractors and suppliers, as well as interaction with them,
- Control of financial flows,
- Preparation and submission of reports.
- Willingness to work and earn money. Ability to achieve desired results.
- Brilliant organizational and communication skills.
- Experience of managing complex engineering projects.
- Successful experience in sales of a complex high-tech equipment/solutions for industrial markets.
- Willingness to travel.
- Higher education (preferable, technical, in the field of APCS and power engineering).
- Spoken English (desirable).
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Please attach the resume file. We will contact you!
This is necessary for the normal functioning of the website. Leave the website, if you are against, that we process your personal data.